Production 3- Photoshoot
Today I conducted photoshoots to include in my magazine. I met up with my models and assistants to go through the photographing process. The first location we visited was downtown Sarasota, there are many artsy and picturesque spots to take pictures there. Next, we went to Siesta Key to take a few photos on the beach. We also took some pictures in scenic backyards; the nature and plants/flowers provide a beautiful background. It was a long process, but the pleasant company made it endurable and eventful. Beatris, Maddy, Alana, and Shay were wonderful models. It was an enjoyable day, and I was able to capture a great deal of stunning pictures and outfit photos to use for the project. I am going to edit all my photos in adobe photoshop to make them more aesthetically pleasing. The next step is to import the photos into InDesign so I can start designing my magazine.


Comments
Post a Comment