Production 8- Editing

    After adding finishing touches my next step was to solicit peer reviews. I knew it was important to receive constructive criticism on my work in the hopes of improving the quality of my magazine. The first person I asked to look over my magazine was my classmate. She was impressed with my work; however, she did note that my cover was lacking a visual on the bottom right corner. She recommended I either add a word/phrase or an image on that blank space. I ended up writing lifestyle, live fashionably in that space, per her suggestion. The second person to review my magazine had keen insight since she was also creating a fashion magazine for this portfolio project. She comprehensively read over my feature article and marked some spelling and grammar errors. She also advised me to rearrange my photos to be stacked a certain way that was more visually pleasing. I took into consideration my peers' opinion and made some creative and cultivated changes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review