Production 7- Finishing Touches

 Once I was almost done, I started adding finishing touches, small details to accentuate the magazine's chic look. On my table of contents page for instance, there was an abundance of blank white space. I added boxes of different shades of pink, which correlates with the theme. There are no pictures included on the table of contents because the simplistic look appears more refined and sophisticated. I also added a little subheading with the name of the magazine (chic wear) on the top of all the content pages. I made it a very small size with a cursive font. Additionally, it is important to note that I edited some color changes on my cover image. In the original photograph the model was wearing navy blue converse and the wall design was a light brown. I changed the hue of both elements to a sage green. The matching colors added a cohesive aspect to the cover overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review