Production 4- Feature Article

 Today I met up with Shayleen and Kennedi to interview them for my segment about young female entrepreneurs. It was very interesting to learn about how these girls that are my age managed to do something so inspirational. They both created their own small businesses from scratch, I believe it is that kind of work ethic that needs to be instilled in every young generation. I asked many questions about the startup and the process of creating a business such as theirs. I learned that Shay first started as an Instagram account for selling clothes and once she grew clientele, she made a website. Both Shay and Kennedi sell their products at affordable prices since their target audience is teens and young adults. Shay mentioned that at first this was just a way to make a little extra cash, but she soon realized she has a passion for it. She intends to pursue a job in the fashion or business industry in the future. Kennedi began selling masks when the pandemic hit, she recognized this as an opportunity to turn a now necessary accessory into a fashionable device. Anyhow, both girls are doing amazing and it was a very interesting experience to discuss with them. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review